Divi Responsive Helper Free Download; Today we have shared Divi Responsive Helper Plugin for free download to everyone. The shared file is not Divi Responsive Helper nulled or cracked; it’s a 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use this GPL file on unlimited websites.
Divi Responsive Helper Free Download is the ultimate Divi responsive toolkit with awesome features and settings to help make your website look great and function well on all devices.
Divi Responsive Helper Plugin Key Features
- Choose The Number of Row Columns – If you want to have two columns side-by-side on mobile…what do you do? You can’t! But with the Divi Responsive Helper, you can! Our super helpful column number feature allows you to choose the number of columns that stack side-by-side on Desktop and Phone device sizes.
- Set Row Column Stacking Order – You no longer have to add crazy code or pull your hair out trying to change the column stacking order. This feature allows you to manually choose the order in which the columns stack on top of each other on Desktop and Phone device sizes.
- Choose The Number of Blog Columns – The Divi Blog module uses a default number of columns based on the column width or device size, but has no setting to change it. The Divi Responsive Helper settings allow you to choose the number of blog post columns that stack side-by-side in the Blog module on Desktop, Tablet, and Phone device sizes.
- Choose The Number Of Gallery Image Columns – The Divi Gallery module shows four images by default on Desktop, three on Tablet, and one on Phone. There is no setting to change these numbers. The Divi Responsive Helper settings allow you to choose the number of image columns that stack side-by-side in the Gallery module on Desktop, Tablet, and Phone device sizes.
- Choose The Number of Portfolio Project Columns – The Divi Portfolio module and Divi Filterable Portfolio module has four columns by default on Desktop, two on Tablet, and one on Phone. But there is no way to change these numbers. The Divi Responsive Helper settings allow you to choose the number of portfolio project columns that stack side-by-side on Desktop, Tablet, and Phone device sizes.
- Choose The Number Of Shop WooCommerce Product Columns – The Divi Shop module has four columns by default on Desktop, two on Tablet, and most recently updated to two on Phone as well. This almost always looks terrible, and there are no settings to change it. The Divi Responsive Helper settings allow you to choose the number of WooCommerce product columns that stack side-by-side in the Shop module on Desktop, Tablet, and Phone device sizes.
- Automatically Solve Widow Words On The Last Line Of Text – Are you getting annoyed by those pesky single words at the end of a heading or paragraph that sit on their own line? This happens a lot on Divi sites, especially on mobile, and many users don’t even realize it. Many Divi users find themselves trying all kinds of tricks to eliminate these widows, including soft-returns, resizing text, or CSS methods that simply don’t work. The Divi Responsive Helper makes this easy with a real solution that prevents widows throughout your website. The plugin checks your paragraph and heading text to see how many words are on the last line at any screen size and automatically forces the words to match the desired setting that you choose.
- Preview How Your Site Will Look On Any Device Size Directly In The Builder – The Divi Responsive Helper plugin adds custom preview sizes directly in the Divi Visual Builder. The new set of options allows you to quickly choose one of the customizable presets, or enter custom value. Take advantage of the full power of the three default responsive breakpoints in Divi by using our instant, customizable preview size, enabling you to make your Divi website responsive down to the pixel!
- Completely Disable The Built-In Divi Responsive Views Feature – You probably know by now that Divi released their own built-in preview size feature after our plugin became popular. However, the new feature is limited and frustrating. Because of these limitations and frustrations, we created a setting in the Divi Responsive Helper to completely disable this Divi feature and use ours instead!
Divi Responsive Helper Documentation
Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it separately from original developer of these scripts. This will help them financially for further development as well.
Divi Responsive Helper Free Download
We have shared here 100% GPL licensed file so you can use this file on your website or your client’s website without any worry. The shared file is not Divi Responsive Helper nulled or cracked file. We downloaded these files from the original GPL file provider and shared them here for free to download for everyone. Copy below Mega or Mediafire link and open in a new tab and download Divi Responsive Helper GPL file for free.