Today we have shared Interlinks Manager plugin for free download. One of the most important SEO strategy is to build a smart and effective internal links structure, with an optimized number of internal links for each post, that are at the same time relevant for the search engines and natural for the readers.
The Interlinks Manager plugin provides you a series of tools that helps you develop this structure, so you can increase your website visits, sell more products or convert more users.
Interlinks Manager core features
Interlinks Manager is a plugin for SEO specialists and ambitious bloggers that includes different tools useful to develop an effective internal links structure and improve the SEO performance of a WordPress website.
Auto Internal Links
Automatically convert specific keywords or phrases to internal links and create a Wiki Knowledge Base for your blog, or earn more money by using the auto links to generate references to the pages where you are selling products.
Internal Links Analysis
Retrieve information such as the number of internal links, the number of visits generated with your internal links, the optimization of the internal link status, and more with regular expressions applied to your posts and by tracking the users clicks.
Link Juice Statistics
Get information about the flow of link juice on the URLs of your website, and generate, for each URL, a detailed list of all the single links that contribute to generate the overall link juice.
Internal Links Suggestions
Find articles related to the post being edited, and save the time normally spent manually looking for new appropriate internal links by taking advantage of the included algorithm.
Internal Links Tracking
Track every single click made by your visitors on your internal links, and use these data to know exactly how many visits have been generated with the internal links included in your posts.
The data about your internal links, the link juice, and the tracked links can also be exported in CSV format, so you can use your favorite spreadsheet software to perform other analyses, modify, share or print the data.
Select on which Gutenberg blocks the autolinks should be applied. This feature allows you to be very precise in the application of the autolinks and avoid any kind of issue associated with the application of autolinks on specific Gutenberg blocks.
Feel free to install this plugin in a single WordPress installation or in a WordPress multisite environment. Single activations, network activations or activations on single sub-sites of the network are supported.
Interlinks Manager comes by default in English and Italian, if you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
InterLinks Manager WordPress Plugin Features
- Analyze the interlinks
- Calculate the hyperlink juice
- Get interlinks ideas
- Create auto interlinks
- Autolinks with no concerns
- Observe the clicks
- Interlinks optimization
- Export the generated data to your favourite spreadsheet software program
- Allow particular plugin components to sure person roles
- Be happy to make use of this plugin on great amount of information
- No exterior services are concerned
- Gutenberg Ready
- Multisite Ready
- Multilanguage Ready
InterLinks Manager WordPress Plugin v1.25 Changelog
- Title attribute added in the Wizard menu and in the paginated table of the AIL menu
- Fixed CSS issues caused by the changes applied in WordPress 5.3
- The “Wizard”, “Categories” and “Maintenance” menus have been added
- The internal inbound links of a post are now displayed in the “Internal Inbound Links” modal window available in the “Juice” menu
- The “General Limit (Subtract MIL)” option has been added
- Back-end improvements
- New advanced options have been added
- Added support for the Gutenberg editor
- Performance improvements
- Back-end interface improvements
- Bug fix