Today we have shared iThemes Security Pro Plugin For Free Download. iThemes Security Pro takes the guesswork out of WordPress security. You shouldn’t have to be a security professional to use a security plugin, so iThemes Security Pro makes it easy to secure & protect your WordPress website.
Your WordPress website needs a WordPress security strategy that includes a trusted WordPress security plugin like iThemes Security Pro. WordPress currently powers over 25% of all websites, so it has become an easy target for hackers with malicious intent.
Make sure your WordPress website is secure and protected with iThemes Security Pro. iThemes Security Pro works to fix common WordPress security issues you may not know exist. By adding an extra layer of protection, iThemes Security Pro helps give you peace of mind—and keeps the bad guys out.
iThemes Security Pro Plugin Core Features
WordPress Brute Force Protection
Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user with WordPress brute force protection. If someone is trying to guess your password, they’ll get locked out after a few attempts.
File Change Detection
If someone manages to get into your site, they’ll probably add, remove or change a file. Get email alerts showing any recent file changes so you know if you’ve been hacked.
If a bot is scanning your site for vulnerabilities, it will generate a lot of 404 errors. iThemes Security will lock out that IP after the limit you set (20 errors in 5 minutes by default).
Strong Password Enforcement
Set which level of users on your site (admins, editors, users, etc.) need to have strong passwords. Strong password enforcement is one of the best ways to lock down WordPress.
Lock Out Bad Users
Keep bad users away from your site if they have too many failed login attempts, if they generate too many 404 errors, or if they’re on a bot blacklist.
Not making changes to your site 24 hours a day? Harden WordPress by making the WordPress dashboard inaccessible during specific hours so no one else can sneak in and attempt to make changes.
Hide Login & Admin
Change the default URL of your WordPress login area so attackers won’t know where to look. This feature is also great to help clients remember their login link.
Schedule database backups and have them emailed to you. Or you can get our WordPress backup plugin to step up your backup game. Make complete backups and send them to off-site storage destinations.
Get email notifications when someone gets locked out after too many failed login attempts or when a file on your site has been changed.
iThemes Security Pro Plugin allows WordPress Two-Factor Authentication
With iThemes Security Pro’s WordPress two-factor authentication, users are required to enter both a password AND a secondary code sent to a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. Both the password and the code are required to successfully log in to a user account. Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of WordPress security to verify it’s actually you logging in and not someone who gained access (or even guessed) your password.
The iThemes Security Pro plugin works with common two-factor authentication mobile apps such as Google Authenticator, Authy, FreeOTP and Toopher.
Time-sensitive codes are supplied via email to the email address associated with the user’s account.
Provides a set of one-time use codes that can be used to login in the event the primary two-factor method is lost.
What’s New in iThemes Security Pro (Changelog)
- Tweak: Remove non-SSL fallbacks for Security Check Pro and Version Management.
- Bug Fix: Tweak checkbox styles.
- Security Improvement: To improve server compatibility, requests to the iThemes updater servers would automatically downgrade from https to http when https connections failed. This update removes the automatic downgrade.
- Bug Fix: Version Management compatibility with further changes in WordPress 5.6.
- Improved compatibility with WP Engine.
- Fixed Version Management compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Bug Fix: Follow Core UI patterns for Application Passwords.
- Bug Fix: Pass the `WP_Error` object to the `wp_login_failed` hook.
- New Feature: iThemes Security now supports Passwordless Login and reCAPTCHA v3 for Restrict Content Pro ( version 6.4.3 and later ).
- Enhancement: Overwrite Restrict Content Pro’s detected IP address with the IP detected by iThemes Security.
- Tweak: Application Passwords compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Bug Fix: Two Factor and Passwords Requirements compatibility with Restrict Content Pro.
- Bug Fix: PHP warnings that may occur when initializing default user groups on a new installation.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
iThemes Security Pro Plugin Free Download From Here
We have shared here 100% GPL licensed file so you can use this file on your website or your client’s website without any worry. The shared file is not iThemes Security Pro Plugin nulled or cracked file. We downloaded these files from the original GPL file provider and shared them here for free to download for everyone. Copy below Mega or Mediafire link and open in a new tab and download iThemes Security Pro Plugin GPL file for free.
Check file zipped
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that links are already stored elsewhere and are not a part of this website. Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If our site has indexed your copyrighted material and you want this material to be removed, then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.