Today we have shared Let’s Review WordPress Plugin With Affiliate Options for free downlaod. Let’s Review is a WordPress review plugin to add beautiful responsive and modern review boxes with valid JSON-LD schema to your posts.
It is Gutenberg ready and adds various exclusive Gutenberg review blocks, making it easier than ever before to add beautiful and comprehensive review boxes. Let’s review is powerful but ridiculously easy to use, thanks to a logical and well designed backend system.
You will find lots of illustrated options and speedy drag and drop options that allow you to add unlimited criterias, positives and negatives. And you can even monetize your reviews thanks to the ability of adding unlimited modern affiliate buttons with unique animations to your reviews.
Let’s review allows you to select from numerous format options, including Percentage, points, stars, Custom Icon and Custom Image. With the Custom Icon option you can enter any html code of icons. The plugin comes with FontAwesome integrated (Can be disabled in plugin options if desired), which means you already have 628 icons to choose from. With the Custom Image option you can upload any image of a single thing you want to appear, and the plugin will automatically show it 5 times per criteria and in the final score box, and on top of that, with a bit of magic code, the plugin will automatically create all the animation effects.
WordPress Review Plugin with Affiliate Options
Let’s Review also comes with affiliate options for your reviews, so that can monetize your reviews the help of beautiful affiliate buttons. Add an unlimited number of them to any site you want. The text of each button is customizable too.
User reviews in comments
Increase your visitor’s engagement by allowing them to submit their very own full reviews. The visitor reviews are possible thanks to an elegant integration into the WordPress comments system.
Thumbs up/down (Helpful/Not Helpful) system for visitor comment reviews
Let other visitors decide if a review left by another visitor in the comments is helpful/not helpful with a modern thumbs up/down count system that is beautifully integrated into the comments.
Let’s Review Gutenberg Blocks
Add reviews easier and quicker than ever before via the new Let’s Review Gutenberg blocks. It’s intuitive, easy and fast to use. No more need for ugly shortcodes!
Set default options for reviews
Thanks to the default options section, you can save time by setting your default options. Including default options for accent color, format, design, animation type, location, skin color style, and criterias.
The plugin also comes with a powerful widget. The Let’s Review widget has lots of options to choose from, including multiple designs options, order options and filters.
Let’s Review comes with multiple powerful shortcodes for you to use. Inserting them is easy as pie thanks to the nifty Let’s Review shortcode tool which is added automatically to the editor toolbar.
Top Class Support
Let’s Review is probably the most powerful review system ever made and released for WordPress. And you can count on top quality support to go with it if you encounter any issues.
Codetipi isn’t the highest rated top-selling author on all Themeforest for nothing!
Do you have reviews created with Valenti (theme), 15Zine (theme), Extra Theme/Divi Reviews or WP Product Review (Themeisle plugin)? You can convert all those reviews to Let’s Review reviews in a matter of seconds and with a single click.
Translatable into any language and RTL Ready
Fully-translatable into any language (including RTL ones) with the help of .po/.mo files. And the plugin already comes with the completed translation files for French and Spanish. More languages will be added over time as kind users send them in.
Rich Snippets markup inbuilt
Review boxes come with rich snippet markup, meaning that when search engines, such as Google, will show the review data. This is useful to increase CTR from the search engines.
Super clean code
By following best WordPress and OOP coding practices, the plugin is written in super clean code. Ensuring great performance, theme compatibility and compatibility with future WordPress versions.
Show off more images of the product being reviewed in a lovely gallery that opens in a sleek full-screen slideshow.
Full list of features:
- Lots of designs and combinations to choose from
- Exclusive review Gutenberg Blocks
- Unlimited Criterias
- Unlimited Negatives
- Unlimited Positives
- Unlimited Affiliate Buttons
- Translatable into any language
- RTL compatible
- Add reviews to posts and custom posts
- Powerful Widget with lots of options
- Valid review rich snippet schema markup inbuilt to show review data in search results. Note: It is impossible to force Google to show review snippets in searches. They changed how it all works and even if you have 100% valid schema, they won’t show it in the results any more, as spammers abused the system for years. This lead to them clamping down on it hard and the algorithm only showing it some times (Notice how you don’t see many review snippets in searches any more these days?).
- Inbuilt gallery option
- Default Options to save time when adding new reviews
- Use any custom icon for the reviews
- Use any image for the reviews
- Set option fonts for your review boxes
- Comes with FontAwesome 5 integrated and can be turned off in plugin options
- Extensive documentation
- Pick from 3 different animation styles for when criterias come into screen view
- Select between editor only/visitor only/editor + visitor reviews
- Visitor rating option
- Responsive design
- Retina Ready
- Gutenberg Ready
- Let’s Review API allows you to easily grab the final score, final score subtitle and review color to add integration into any theme. Zeen, Valenti and 15Zine themes have the plugin’s API integrated for extra functionality and plugin integration out-of-the-box, so that is how the scores can be shown on layouts outside the actual post (such as on the demo’s homepage). If you have no experience with code, you will need help from a developer to help you integrate it into whatever theme you may be using – as every theme is coded differently and it is impossible for the plugin to automatically auto-inject itself in post loops outside of the actual post page.