Today we shared WP Rocket GPL plugin free. WP Rocket is one of the highest-rated cache cleaner plugins.
WP Rocket Plugin v22.214.171.124
Just a killer! Yet a fan of W3 Total Cache, WordPress Rocket is beyond comparison and widely convinced me. It helps boost the performance of websites without effort and improve the user experience.
But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization and much more.
It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri and many others.
Best Features of WP Rocket
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve overall performance of site
- Automatically fix incorrectly entered URLs in the DNS prefetch option field.
- Replaced direct use of curl by wp_remote_get for requests to Cloudflare API.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancement.
- Add compatibility with CDN URL containing a path.
- Prevent a PHP notice when using PHP 7.4 and Cloudflare Flexible SSL
- Prevent nonces issues when using the Xtra theme and one social pop-up login.
- Improved AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin to automatically cache URLs using the? amp parameter.
- Renamed “Combine Google Fonts” option to “Optimize Google Fonts” and update description, as this option does more than just combine now.
- Improvement: Automatically add a pre-connect request to
fonts.gstatic.comwhen using the “Optimize Google Fonts” option to improve Google fonts loading time.
Some more about wp rocket
Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results
Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings.
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WordPress Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WordPress rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
WP Rocket Latest Plugin Updated v126.96.36.199 on 02-09-2020
WP Rocket Post Updation details
|File Name||WP Rocket|
|File Type||100% Clean GPL|
|Post Published on||22-04-2020|
|Post Updated On||02-09-2020|
Join Us on Telegram
Get a faster website in a few clicks in wp rocket. No coding required.
If you want to buy wp rocket plugin click here
Mediafire Link – http://dlslink.net/860226eb
Gdrive Link – http://dlslink.net/08898682
WP Rocket Plugin Installation Guide Video
Fast answers to your questions.
Q1. What is WP Rocket?
A1. WP Rocket is a caching and performance optimization plugin to improve the loading speed of WordPress websites. You can install and configure WP Rocket in less than 3 minutes.
Q2. What makes WP Rocket better than other caching plugins?
While being extremely complete, WP Rocket is also very simple to configure even for beginners.
Unlike other plugins, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to configure ours.
We also have a preload and sitemap preload feature, so that when human visitors come to your site, they immediately get the fast, cached version of the page.
Q3. What payment methods WP ROCKET accepted?
A3. They use Stripe & PayPal’s secure payment systems, which allows us to accept all kind of payments: credit cards or direct payment through a PayPal account.
Q4. Is WP Rocket compatible with CloudFlare?
A4. Yes. As of version 2.5 we added a CloudFlare tab to provide a convenient integration with your CloudFlare account, so you can manage some settings and clear the CloudFlare cache from WP Rocket.
Q5. What are the different types of cache supported by WordPress Rocket?
A5. WordPress Rocket provides two types of cache:
The server cache: WP Rocket creates a static HTML page to avoid any PHP processing.