Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin Free Download – Today we have shared Asset CleanUp Pro GPL Plugin for Free Download. Using of Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin you can achieve higher page speed score.
Upgrading to the premium plugin allows you to unload unused styles & scripts on extra pages such as:
- Taxonomy pages such as default WordPress’ categories, tags and custom created ones such as products’ categories from WooCommerce.
- Author pages (e.g. the page showing all posts published by a specific author, detected via
- Default WordPress Search Page
- WooCommmerce Search Page (which has the same settings as the actual shop page detected via
- Date Archive Page: this is any page that retrieves articles filtered by the date, detected via
Change the location of the CSS/JS files (could be moved from HEAD to BODY to prevent render-blocking or vice-versa if you need early triggering of specific files)
Unload CSS/JS that is hardcoded (not loaded via the standard WordPress functions such as
wp_enqueue_scripts()). The LINK/STYLE/SCRIPT tags could have been added via editing the PHP code (not using the right WordPress action hooks), directly inside posts content, widgets or via plugins such as “Insert Headers and Footers”, “Head, Footer and Post Injections”, etc.
What are the requirements for using this page speed optimization plugin?
In order to use Asset CleanUp Pro, you need to have the following:
WordPress site installed and active (not from WordPress.com, you need to have the open source software installed on your hosting package, the script from WordPress.org, see the differences here)
PHP 5.4+ (I strongly recommend PHP 7+ as it’s much faster and will boost the speed of your website considerably)
The plugin has been tested and is fully compatible with the latest PHP version: 7.3.
I’m already using a caching plugin (e.g. WP Rocket, WP Fastest Cache, W3 Total Cache). Do I still need Asset CleanUp Pro?
Asset CleanUp Pro works together with caching plugins. First, you eliminate the bloat by preventing useless CSS/JS from loading on your pages. Then, a caching plugin such as WP Rocket will take the remaining loaded files, minify/combine them and also cache the pages (by generating static HTML files which are accessed very quickly)
How do I know if my website’s page loading speed is slow and needs improvement?
There are various ways to check the speed of a website and this is in relation to the following: front-end (the part of the website visible to your visitors), back-end (PHP code, server-side optimization), hosting company, CDN (Content Delivery Network) setup, files loaded (making sure CSS, JS, Images, Fonts, and other elements are properly optimized when processed by the visitor’s browser).
Asset CleanUp Pro helps you out with the following:
Make fewer HTTP requests
Minify remaining CSS/JS files to decrease the total page size
Minify HTML * Cleanup elements from the HEAD section of the website, thus making the HTML source code smaller
Disable “XML-RPC” protocol support * partially or completely
Check out https://gtmetrix.com/ to do an analysis of your website and see the overall score your website gets in PageSpeed and YSlow and the individual score for the points that were just mentioned.
What is an asset and which are the assets this plugin is dealing with?
Can I still use the plugin after my license expires if I won’t renew it?
Definitely! You can use Asset CleanUp Pro for as long as you wish. If your license expires and you don’t renew it, either automatically (by default) or manually (if you have canceled the recurring subscription until the renewal date), you won’t be able to get the latest updates and support, but you can still use the plugin 100%. You don’t need to renew the license after 1 year, it can be later on whenever you need any support or new features. The renewal cost for an extra year comes with a 30% discount on the license price at that time. For instance, if you paid $39 for the license, the renewal would be just $27.3. For your convenience, the license is automatically renewed after 1 year, unless you cancel the subscription.
Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin Changelog
- CSS/JS unloading and other optimization options are now available for
Custom Post Type Archive Pages(not just the singular pages belonging to the custom post type)
- Fix: Sometimes, “Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array” PHP error is logged when the assets are retrieved via “WP Remote Post”
- Make the plugin’s user aware about jQuery Migrate not loading starting from WordPress 5.5 (a notice is showing in “Settings” -> “Site-Wide Common Unloads” if the WP version >= 5.5)
- Add alerts for WooCommerce assets when the user is about to unload them to make sure he/she is aware of the consequences (e.g. “js-cookie”, “wc-cart-fragments”)
- Oxygen plugin compatibility: Make sure the page loads fine when “Manage in the front-end view” is enabled and the admin is logged-in (e.g. ob_flush() is used to print missing content)
- Do not unload plugins (any unload rule from the “Plugins Manager” area) on front-end pages if an AJAX request was made (e.g. some plugins such as WooCommerce & Gravity Forms are using index.php?[query_string_here] and we won’t want to block these calls as they are obviously made for a reason)
- Added action hooks before (“wpacu_clear_cache_before”) & after (“wpacu_clear_cache_after”) the plugin’s CSS/JS caching is cleared
- Do not deactivate the plugin automatically on Dashboard view if the PHP version is below 5.6 and when the plugin is activated, prevent its activation when the PHP version is below 5.6 printing an error message
- WordPress 5.5 & “Enable jQuery Migrate Helper” Fix – /assets/script.min.js: jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated
- When the CSS/JS list is fetched using the “Direct” way of fetching the assets (“Manage in the Dashboard”), there are two calls made; Now the progress is shown for each of the calls for easier debugging in case the assets’ list is not retrieved successfully
- Improvement: Do not defer the plugin’s own script file as sometimes its functions do not work (e.g. if there are JS errors from other plugins); It’s better to have it loaded as render-blocking (small file anyway), as soon as possible
- Improvement: Do not leave extra space in the LINK & SCRIPT tags (it makes things easier when debugging the HTML source that might have been altered by the plugin)
- Fix: Avoid triggering the plugin if the request is an API one starting with “/wp-json/wc/” (excluding the site’s base URL), WooCommerce related (REST requests)
- Fix: PHP Notice: Array to string conversion (CombineCss.php on line 503)
- Fix: PHP Notice: Undefined index: is_frontend_view (view-by-location.php on line 311)
- Fix: Fix: When assets are fetched, the list of CSS/JS wasn’t showing up (AJAX call error) if the page URL that is called (from which the assets are fetched) is loaded with HTTP protocol while the Dashboard (the URL from which the AJAX call is made) is accessed via the HTTPS protocol – Error: “This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.”
- Fix: “PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant CURL_HTTP_VERSION_2_0” (triggered only for the admin to check if the server supports the HTTP/2 protocol); Show the verify link for HTTP/2 protocol if the automatic detection is not working
- Fix: “PHP Notice: Undefined variable: pluginListContracted in (…)/templates/meta-box-loaded-assets/view-by-location.php”
Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin Post Update Details
|File Name||Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin|
|File Type||GPL (100% Clean)|
|Post Created On||02-09-2020|
|Post Updated On||06-09-2020|
Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin GPL File Free Download
if its asking any key then enter this – SAI7514519919615182316GFW019823R
if you getting any type of error then contact me in telegram – @seoblogguide
Mediafire Link – http://dlslink.net/a4b6f270
GDrive Link – http://dlslink.net/84190896
Also read Other Articles
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.