Today we have shared Hummingbird Pro Plugin For Free Download. Your website’s speed matters. Get Hummingbird Pro for improved website performance, automated reporting, and fixing your Google PageSpeed with its full WordPress speed optimization suite.
Hummingbird Pro Features
Hummingbird Pro comes with the following features that will help you resolve your Google PageSpeed opportunities and get the best website optimization.
Performance Reports – Hummingbird scans your site and makes recommendations for improving performance. Enable while-labeled email reporting for regular insights.
Complete Cache Suite – Get faster load times with our caching suite, including Full-page, Browser, RSS and Gravatar cache, and 3rd-party integration with Redis, Op-Cache, and Varnish.
Uptime Monitoring – Uptime monitors your server response time and notifies you whenever your website is down or too slow for your visitors.
Hummingbird Pro CDN – Take the load off your server by serving your files from 45 locations worldwide using our blazing fast UNLIMITED CDN.
Asset Optimization – Compress, inline, combine, defer, or move your files to improve page speed without any coding knowledge.
Smush Pro Integration – Hummingbird Pro integrates with Smush Pro to optimize every image you’ve ever added to your site with one-click.
Advanced Tools – Advanced tools include lazy loading comments, automatic database cleanups, prefetching DNS, and a lot more.
Cloudflare Integration – Seamlessly manage Cloudflare’s browser caching settings without leaving your WordPress dashboard.
Hummingbird Pro v2.7.0 Changelog
- New: Site Health module
- New: Clear page cache for all subsites from network admin
- Enhance: Asset Optimization on WPMU DEV hosting staging
- Enhance: Asset Optimization “How does it work?” section
- Enhance: Gzip configuration UI/UX
- Enhance: White labeling support
- Enhance: Nginx instructions for browser caching and gzip compression
- Fix: Rare instance of fatal PHP error in Page Caching module in multisite
- Fix: Database cleanup removing drafts that are not from WordPress posts/pages
- Fix: Cloudflare configuration wizard
- Fix: Upgrade page buttons hover state
- Fix: Elements with non-unique IDs in Asset Optimization module