UberChart Plugin Free Download is an advanced WordPress Chart Plugin that gives you the ability to create a great variety of charts with exceptional customizability. With a total of 240 options per chart and 30 options per dataset, you will always be able to create exactly the chart you need.
|File Name||UberChart Plugin Free Download|
UberChart Plugin Free Download, Today we have shared UberChart Plugin for free download to everyone. The shared file is not UberChart Plugin nulled or cracked; it’s a 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use it on unlimited websites.
Also Check These Posts:
- Elementor Pro Free Download
- Rank Math Pro Free Download
- WP Rocket Plugin Free Download
- Yoast SEO Premium Free Download
- Generatepress Premium Theme Free Download
- Astra Pro Theme Free Download [Premium Templates Working]
Key Features Of UberChart Plugin
- Linear Scales – This the most common type of scale, use it each time you have to represent numeric sets of values that don’t require the logarithmic scale.
- Logarithmic Scales – Logarithmic scales allow a large range to be displayed without small values being compressed down into bottom of the graph. This type of scale is essential if you deal with points that are much larger or smaller than the bulk of data or if you want to show multiplicative factors.
- Time Scales – Use the time scale when you have to represent a specific date or time. The format used to represent the date/time is completely customizable. Simply use the tokens provided by Moment.js to define a custom format, then set the time unit used by the scale and define the number of units that should be plotted between the grid lines.
- Category Scales – Use the category scale to split your data in multiple categories and display custom labels.
- MULTI AXIS – You can plot one or more datasets on the additional secondary axis named Y2 when the values in a chart vary widely from one dataset to the other.
- STACKED DATA – Feel free to enable or disable the “Stacked” feature on any axis, this allows you to stack the data of the specified axis of a Line Chart, Area Chart, Bar Chart or Horizontal Bar Chart.
- SCALE POSITION – You can move the scales in your favorite positions, for example you can represent the Y axis of a Line Chart on the right instead of on the left, the X axis of a Bar Chart on the top instead of on the bottom, etc.
- HIDE THE SCALES – Sometimes it’s useful to represent only the datasets without a scale or without all the scales. Use these options to display or hide specific scales.
UberChart Plugin Documentation
Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase them separately from the original developer of these scripts. This behavior may help them financially for further development as well.
UberChart Plugin Live Demo – https://codecanyon.net/item/uberchart-wordpress-chart-plugin/18480662
UberChart Plugin Free Download
We have shared here a 100% GPL-licensed file so you can use this file on your website or your client’s website without worry. The shared file is not UberChart Plugin nulled or cracked file. We downloaded these files from the original GPL file provider and shared them here for free to download for everyone. Copy below Mega or Mediafire link and open it in a new tab and download the UberChart Plugin GPL file for free.
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that links are already stored elsewhere and are not a part of this website. Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If our site has indexed your copyrighted material and you want this material to be removed, then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.