Today we have shared WHMpress – WHMCS WordPress Intigration WordPress Plugin for free download. WCAP is the most complete, flexible & customizable, API based WHMCS Client Area Integration solution for WordPress on the market.
WHMCS Client Area Plugin is part of creativeON’s WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack. It brings WHMCS Client area with WordPress using WHMCS-API. Links to other plugins in Integration stack at end of the page. More on WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack at end of page
WCAP will bring WHMCS Client Area functionality to WordPress through WHMCS API, this is the part that user will access after logging into to their WHMCS. It also offers ordering and cart. It does not iframe existing WHMCS pages into WordPress, but it uses API to transfer only data, and then re-make all pages within WordPress. This approach gives a real authentic WP experience.
Having this plugin installed your customers will not need to leave your WordPress website to manage their accounts.
This integration will provide your customers a user-friendly and consistent customer experience. Adding value to your Hosting website
Build with API’s
Since it is based on WHMCS API, WCAP will not fetch whole WHMCS client area as its (like in case of WHMCS-Bridge). Instead, it communicates with WHMCS in the background to transfer only data over Ajax. And then renders the data using standard WordPress techniques, hence giving your options to change the look & feel as needed.
Style it Up
Who said styling had to be boring? Sick of trying to write custom CSS to match plugins output with your theme? Try WCAPs built-in style options. WCAP is coded to inherit fonts, headings and other basic styling from your WP theme, for the rest you can easily change fonts, colors, borders etc, to really tweak the look and feel. By design, it works with any WP theme, And the styling is no more depended on your WHMCS styling. Now match with your theme without writing custom CSS>
- One time payment, lifetime free updates
- Hide unwanted pages/ Menus
- Options to hide WHMCS Side Bars,
- Link Menu to custom URLs
- Built with Ajax
- Built with Native WordPress plugin techniques
- Easily implement custom CSS
- Well documented with tutorials and videos
WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack, is a series of plugins designed and built for web hosts who sell with WHMCS & WordPress as frontend. Each plugin works independently and yet collaborates with other WHMPress plugins when installed.
Whats new on WHMCS Client Area for WordPress Plugin v5.6
- Move helper outside the package.
- Session related issues fixed.
- Fixed some warning
- Display name issue fixed in nav_menu shortcode
- Hide the Recent support ticket section according to settings
- Hide the service sections according to settings
- Resolved onetime sync client update issue.
- Little CSS changings
- invalid id issue fixed in the store shortcode
- The compatibility issue with elementor pro is fixed.
- Added our own category(WCAP) in Elementor.
- Adding Portuguese translation.
- Bug fixed around available addons.
WHMCS Client Area for WordPress Plugin Download Links
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://mega.nz/file/AdY0CBCC#KCmylwzdcMIAugJ_FJbICXsTpGYoIkn0MTVXDdxrxxk” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#1f1e54″ color=”#ffffff” wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round”]Click Here To Download[/su_button]