Today we ave shared WooCommerce Ajax Product Filters Plugin for free download. WooCommerce Ajax Plugin lets you filter products based on multiple attributes, price range, publish date, popularity, average rating, stock status, etc., all in one ajax call. i.e. users can choose multiple filters at once and hit the “Apply” button to get desired result.
No multiple queries are sent for each attribute or filter parameter. Optionally, you can choose to show ajax results per click if you do not like the “Apply” button feature.
How it works
The plugin comes with five built in widgets (Attributes, price range, sorting order, stock status and reset all). Using these widgets you can place as many instances of attributes as needed. For example, consider three widget instances for color, size and brand attribute. Your visitor can choose color, brand, size and then hit the button to show products which match these three criteria. The benefit is that visitor will not have to run the query three times for each of these attributes. If no results are found, users can uncheck some of those attributes and run the query again.
WooCommerce Ajax Product Filters Plugin Key features
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9+ and WooCommerce 3.3+
- Works with most standard and premium WordPress themes
- 5 built in widgets (Attribute filters, Price range, Sorting options, Stock Status, Reset all)
- AJAX product query based on selected filter attributes
- AJAX load more button for product archives and shop page
- Custom Price range feature for creating unlimited price range sets
- Reset or Apply all filters at once
- Filter products based on Stock Status (In stock, Out of stock, All products) – New
- Filter products per click instead of multiple selection
- Sliding sidebar toggle for mobile
- Per widget show or hide action buttons
- Attributes query can be set as AND or OR from widget options
- Material design style preloader spinner
- Built in option for custom preloader image
- Localization ready with sample .pot, .po and .mo files
- Filter arguments based on native WooCommerce URLs. (Benefit: Users can bookmark filter results and check back later).
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+ that support history API
- Step by step documentation guide for plugin setup and configuration
- Dedicated professional support
- Optional Session Storage feature (This feature is optional and shall not be considered as one of the advertised features. Session storage is still not supported by some browsers so it may be removed if doesn’t work well).