Free Download wpDataTables Plugin; Today we have shared wpDataTables – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Plugin for free download. wpDataTables is a powerful responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and Charts Data Manager in a form of a WordPress Plugin.
wpDataTables Core Features
Front-end or back-end table data editing – wpDataTables allows editing (from front-end or back-end) for MySQL-based or manually generated tables. You choose input elements yourself. wpDataTables works as a form generator!
- Large datasets work quickly (10.000+ rows) – if you have a really large dataset which might overload the page, just import it to MySQL and wpDataTables server-side processing feature will allow really quick interaction with this datasetl
- Responsive tables with few clicks – Tables are not responsive by nature. But wpDataTables are! You can make your tables display differently on tablets, mobiles and desktops: enable responsiveness in the back-end and choose which columns will be visible on which devices.
- Import Excel or CSV to editable tables – Have and Excel or CSV file that is large or requires regular updating? No worries! Just import it to MySQL DB u
wpDataTables Plugin v3.5 Changelog
A major update with a couple of new features, bug fixes and stability improvements:
- Feature: Elementor integration – Added Elementor Blocks for tables and charts.
- Feature: A new option to hide the pagination for each table.
- Feature: A new option to set the pagination position for each table (right, center and left).
- Feature: A new option to set the pagination layout for each table (Six different layouts).
- Improvement: Reduced the number of AJAX calls triggered for the ‘input’ filter.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with options resetting for the ‘remove borders’ option.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with showing the tables in the Internet Explorer browser..
- BugFix: Removed the wpdt-c class from the admin area on the admin pages not related to wpDataTables.
- BugFix: Corrected the folder name for Slovenian language.
- BugFix: Fixed the cards height in the manual constructor after the import, in case there are date columns.
- BugFix: Fixed the notice in the column settings for the Conditional formatting with the color setter.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with hiding the plugins’ message modals in admin area.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with the predefined filters and the pre-filter URL for the input filter.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue for Simple tables on the servers that use MyISAM engine.
- Other small bug fixes and stability improvements.
wpDataTables Plugin Free Download