Today we have shared wpDataTables – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress plugin for free downoad. wpDataTables is a powerful responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and Charts Data Manager in a form of a WordPress Plugin.
wpDataTables core features
Front-end or back-end table data editing – wpDataTables allows editing (from front-end or back-end) for MySQL-based or manually generated tables. You choose input elements yourself. wpDataTables works as a form generator!
- Large datasets work quickly (10.000+ rows) – if you have a really large dataset which might overload the page, just import it to MySQL and wpDataTables server-side processing feature will allow really quick interaction with this datasetl
- Responsive tables with few clicks – Tables are not responsive by nature. But wpDataTables are! You can make your tables display differently on tablets, mobiles and desktops: enable responsiveness in the back-end and choose which columns will be visible on which devices.
- Import Excel or CSV to editable tables – Have and Excel or CSV file that is large or requires regular updating? No worries! Just import it to MySQL DB using wpDataTables Table Constructor, and edit it at any later point!
Whats ew on wpDataTables v3.2
A major update with a couple of new features, bug fixes and stability improvements:
- Feature: Elementor integration – Added Elementor Blocks for tables and charts.
- Feature: A new option to hide the pagination for each table.
- Feature: A new option to set the pagination position for each table (right, center and left).
- Feature: A new option to set the pagination layout for each table (Six different layouts).
- Improvement: Reduced the number of AJAX calls triggered for the ‘input’ filter.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with options resetting for the ‘remove borders’ option.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with showing the tables in the Internet Explorer browser..
- BugFix: Removed the wpdt-c class from the admin area on the admin pages not related to wpDataTables.
- BugFix: Corrected the folder name for Slovenian language.
- BugFix: Fixed the cards height in the manual constructor after the import, in case there are date columns.
- BugFix: Fixed the notice in the column settings for the Conditional formatting with the color setter.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with hiding the plugins’ message modals in admin area.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue with the predefined filters and the pre-filter URL for the input filter.
- BugFix: Fixed the issue for Simple tables on the servers that use MyISAM engine.
- Other small bug fixes and stability improvements.